Duke University’s Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Program is committed to preparing the next generation of teacher-leaders. Your gift to Duke's MAT Program will touch thousands of students' lives through the preparation of skilled and well-qualified teachers.
MAT Giving Opportunities:
Master of Arts in Teaching Program Fund (391-5095)
This fund provides flexible, immediate support where it is needed most, including:
- fellowship and stipend support for students in the MAT Program
- funding that allows MAT students to attend and present at national, regional, and local education conferences in their content area
- resources to train MAT students to effectively use the newest technology in their teaching
Endowed and Deferred or Planned Gifts
If you are interested in making an endowed gift, a deferred gift, or a bequest to support MAT, please contact Sandy York, Development Director for Trinity College and The Graduate School, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 681-6384.
Ways to Give:
- Give Online with a Credit Card
- To make an online gift to MAT, please click the ‘Add an unlisted designation’ link and type 391-5095.
- Gifts by Check
Mail a check made payable to Duke University to:
Alumni & Development Records
Durham, NC 27708-0581
Please include MAT Program Fund 391-5095 in the memo line.
Many companies and foundations will match the value of charitable gifts made by employees and their spouses, board members, and retirees.